Friday, June 5, 2009

Already June??

So, my initial hope with this blog was that I would post about my school year and the things in my life throughout that time. When I started it in September/October, I felt that I was ready for the year to end. Come January, I was QUITE ready for the year to end. Come April I stopped doing work on a regular basis (my bad.....). Come May I felt like I NEEDED TO BE DONE.

And, now I am.


:)

I look forward to my many adventures this summer, which include a trip with the Leeks to the Bahamas (thank you!) and a trip with them to Decatur again (always a highlight of my summer) and Apple Tree Day Camp (we are SO excited for our 7th camp!) and hopefully a visit to California to visit my cousins and HOPEFULLY speak solamente en espaƱol... and many relaxing days in my backyard hammock before I leave for school August 12th! Yes, so SOON! Orientation starts the 15th and classes start the 25th. I am so excited and ready for the next four years of my life.

I plan on starting another blog once I get in college, so I'll keep you posted.

Summer is here! But you wouldn't know it based on the rain outside... That's Portland for ya!

No comments: